Saturday, March 28, 2009

^_^ --> T_T

Wow. Angeline's post, really hit it on the spot. Eunice, Xing Quan and Melissa's added to the watery well...

When Mr Cheng told us that we were getting a new clubroom, I literally rejoiced! I was so happy, I couldn't believe it. When Mr Cheng brought me and Elliot up there for the first time to measure the dimensions of the room, I LOVED it! It was much larger, the idea of a pull-down studio backdrop was brilliant and bestbestBEST of all was:

WINDOWS!

^_^

Natural SUNLIGHT! OPEN THE WINDOWS and FEEL the wind lift your hair when you stick your head out (if don't stick out cannot feel one >_<).

I even already have v. fun experiences in it liao, like exclaiming and prancing around the empty pre-renovated room, sweating like siao while measuring the room with Elliot, FINDING OUT ABOUT HOW WE CAN ACTIVATE THE GHOSTS IN THE NEW ROOM ESPECIALLY!!! (Haha this one you have to find out for yourself.) :D :D :D And today! Organising the stuff, a cockroach jump out of one of the bags (from the clubroom(?)) and I screamed like siao and Zheng Hui saved the day.
(
funny pictures of cats with captions
)

Super duper duper funnnnn.

And when I first went in last Wednesday and the J1s had that human chain transferring our stuff! It looked very fun, though for a moment... I felt... a bittersweet sensation, a sort of finality that marked how the page has already turned... I wonder how this chapter will be like...

WOW THE LAMINATE FLOORING!! So prettyyyyyy! DDOOUUBBLLEE AIRCONDITIONER UNITS!! The backdrops installed on the ceiling, and again,
Bright Bright SUNlight!

SHIOK SIAL!!!

I can honestly say that in the beginning I hated how dark the photog room is, how you can't open any windows... If I ever felt low in the clubroom, the walls seemed so oppressive, the room very cramped and the air so... stale and stuffy.

If I ever felt low in the clubroom, I'll step out and re-enter MJC, walk to the stars that leads down to the track and sit, basking and soaking in the afternoon golden light.

If I ever felt low in the clubroom, I'll step out with Shirleen and/or Vanessa and/or Angeline and we'll walk to the toilet, sometimes gossiping or complaining, mosttimes laughing or simply in a comfortable silence.

If I ever felt low in the clubroom, I'll step out to the canteen and buy food. Mr Cheng always says that we cannot eat in the clubroom, though he sometimes offers his own chicken nuggets (which Angeline will accept, hahahaha!).

If I ever felt low in the clubroom, I'll step out and disturb Mumtaz at the study bench in the atrium, or Kar Mun and chitchat a bit in the cool evening air.

Then... I'll always go back to the room. Always feel pekchek and uncomfortable, and I hastily make for the clubroom again, away from MJC and into our room. Our. CLUBroom.

"Heh, don't go into the clubroom at the end of the day like very weird leh."

"What you doing here?"
"Dunno."
"Go home study lah!"
*thinks about it* "Dowan. I company you lah."
"Err... okay."

Thinks to self: Ahh! The clubroom smells like fishburger. Hmm... Did someone burp?

"Eeeee! Who dissected the cockroach and spread all over the table? Yuck! So disgusting."

"The room is a mess. Can you all please pack up or not, your seniors always kept it tidy."
*looks around* OH. Spend too much time here already, was gradually accumulating and did not even realise it.

... Wah.

... ...

... ... ... Maybe...

In the beginning I always wondered why everyone else was so reluctant to leave that room. I mean, I didn't like the cockroaches and the spiders. I didn't like the dust.

Now that I think of it, I...

The memories of that room,
the conflicts,
the celebrations,
birthday bashes,
silent treatments,
being pestered by Angeline about batteries,
whispering secrets with Vanessa at the cutting board,
catching up with Aida while watching Youtube videos,
Yun Su, Kar Mun and Karishma looking through the PUSB,
getting endlessly teased by Mumtaz exasperated at my antics,
Soon Siang/Syaz popping their head around the room door to say bye,
reminding Elliot about his wallet as we rush out of the room before alarm,
being reminded about my wallet or handphone left somewhere by CC,
camwhoring with Shirleen on the workbench with handphone camera
(surrounded by DSLRS),
laughing at Zheng Hui being wrestled by Mr Cheng,
seeing laoda Quentin being outtalked by Cherish,
taking our first tour conducted by 08 exco,
getting photography lecture by Kingston,
observing Xing Quan observing someone
(disclaimer: EARLY LAST YEAR ONLY),
going crazy techno dancing with Eunice,
learning photoshop skills from JunSen,
hearing Ms Koh's heeled adventures,

putting together our first exhibition,

meeting the exco for the first time.

Now that I think of it, yeah, I think our new rooms uber cool.

Now that I think of it, I know in my heart of hearts, I'll definitely, truly, without a DOUBT, never EVER forget our clubroom.

T_T