Friday, August 15, 2008

Chapter 3

Vicky has left but ell & i have decided on the long-awaited chapter 3.but i bet you all read chpt 3 then 2 then 1-_-

Correct! Angeline is right! I am so happy to be blogging with her instead of Vicky who insults my charm, wit and character in general. Angeline is more civilized. Right or not.

Ell has no charm, wit & character after the two letters he typed that i deleted-_- crazy Ell. & Shir enterssssssssssssss.

It's okay (: No matter what people say about me, I will always be happy knowing that I am what I truly am (which is charming, handsome, witty, and good strength of character. *how come suddenly got handsome and good strength, too amazing*)

Ell is living in a world of self-denial. he denies his true self of being the opp of what he thought he is,what kind of life has he been living:( but i think the handsome part is influenced by K*******,if you can fig out.which i think we all can:D

Jun Sen has come to club room! Wow! I bet he thinks I'm very what-I-think-I-am. Isn't that right Jun Sen?
Definitely!

oh so JS thinks that ell is un CHARMING+HANDSOME+WITTY. ok maybe he has a bit of character:D P.S lousy character is still character righttt?:)

Angeline is correct again! Yay! At least my exco members are smart *very good very good*. Elliot's very good points is in humiliating himself.

Here's just what happened:

Angeline (on phone): Eh you going town today?
Me (confused): Errr. Nope.
Angeline (to me): *in a kind yet painful manner* Not talking to you la ^_^
Me: (My face is red but thanks to Robert, it can't be seen - thanks) *bang head on table due to shame*

HE BANGED HIS HEAD,GENTLYYYYYYY:D

OKAY, CHAPTER III IS TOO LONG! MUST SAVE FOR OTHER EXCO MEMBERS TOO :D

while deciding how many permutation & combi we'll have like one post 1 exco, or 2 exco, or 3 exco,... i've decided only ms koh can solve this prob T_T P&C ceases to exist in my mind alr omgggggggggggggggg(if zh is here,he'll add wth.)

Let's persevere for promos! Photog!