Tuesday, August 19, 2008

College Day

Ok... This is just posting for fun.
(If you realise, every pic will have one person never wear specs. Break in the pattern.)

Old birds
College day

Old birds with even older birds
College day-2

Our Exhibition!
College day-5

Boy, dont we look proud and happy!
College day-6

"I still like this flyer better..."
"I like King's one! His is nice too."
"Oooh. Junsen looks so attractive from this angle."
"WHO STICK BLU TAC?!?!"
"Eh, dont touch la! I very hot leh! Faster faster!"
College day-12

Ah Howe Colgate SMILE!
"That blu tac behind my precious foreword is distracting me... ARGH..." *can't smile*
College day-13

Total Randomness!
College day-14

"Please expand the club!"
"Hmm, yeah... I'm dreaming about it now..."
College day-20

"But please hor, not too much. My budget cannot take it...."
College day-21

And lastly all good things must end with good photos-
College day-24

College day-25

I am PMP!
PROUD MERIDIAN PHOTOGRAPHER!

PHOTOG!