Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hey! Not serious one!

Erm...

OMG!

The last long post I made titled "Chapter 7: It Ends Here" was just a joke! I hope no one really believed that the punishment for playing Neopets is death! Whoa!

I'm so sorry if anyone took me seriously! Angeline, Vicky and I were just playing around on the blog! Arrgh!

Well, it started from a silly childish argument about the pros and cons of Deimos Rising vs Neopets, Nikon vs Canon and Chapters vs Long Posts. Well, there's a lot of laughter when we do it face-to-face, but I guess over the blog it's less obvious!

So, now with approval from Eunice, we declare that:


Actually, some sarcasm is fine, as long as we do what Angeline says and put disclaimers all over, like what the Singapore Government does all the time.

OMG! Sorry for the misunderstanding! I should be shot!