Sunday, August 17, 2008

Disclaimer.

While i was happily happily drawing cis trans isomer,...



Wiki has a nicer cis trans diagram compared to my lousy pen & ppr one:(

okay lah this is unrelated,shall go to main point.

okay,so when i was drawing happily,

*vibrates vibrates vibrates vibrates*

my phone rang silently,and the name was !!!!

PPC!

(i didnt name him PPC in my hp though,but this effect more dramatic on the blog heheh.)

apparently,beloved PPC of MJC Photography Club thought his lil kids(and old kids haha!) had quarelled D:

i said no & he still refuses to believe,haha.

hence,this disclaimer for some other beings who thinks that the alumni will really stab me into my heart or send me to the electric chair and kill me if i play neopets on Mac.

-________-|||

ANYWAYS,UNRELATED.

main point is,

members/exco of




still love members of


so very much cause we're not some politics club:D

and there of course wont be a welovetocriticisemjcphotog.blogspot.com.

maybe one that goes welovemjcphotog.blogspot.com heheh.

cause we're on really good terms its hard to believe.

AYE AND THIS IS NOT SOME PROPAGANDA POST & I'M NOT ILLUSIONED THINKING THAT WE'R ON FANTABULOUS TERMS WHEN WE'RE NOT LAHHHHHH.

okay end of this crappy post.

i cant believe i posted twice a day.

okay bye people.