Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Heart Meridian.

I know this is really random, but I HEART MJC!

Firstly, I'd like to praise the J1s for the good effort and participation for the success of the Naked Exhibition.

I hope you didn't use any of my prom pics. Hahahaha.

Back to my original point.
I LOVE MERIDIAN JUNIOR COLLEGE!

No, this is not another patriotic post about school loyalty.

2nd week into my new school term, I'm only just starting to get used to the new concept of "University". Most of the time I feel that Meridian has pampered me so well that when I got into NUT, wait I meant NTU- I feel so lost with the amount of things I have to do on my own.

Buying lecture notes, lecturers whom make sure you understand all the crap they are spewing out of their mouths, teachers whom further make sure you understand fully the crap the lecturers were teaching... caring father and mother figures.

They have come to past for me.

I didn't know I'd miss that darned blue/grey building so much, after leaving her for such a long span.

Although now I have no need to stand and sleep at the same time during morning assembly, do tutorials during lecture periods, take sleeping breaks during lectures, queue up at the photocopy shop, chase people for homework, reach school before sunrise and leave after sundown, do saikang and get asked to buy a... (haha... not saying what...) but what can be better than ending the day with your beloved classmates, team mates and Photog mates?

So dear kiddies-
Enjoy your days in MJC!!! It's the best place to be.

(Ok maybe I should start catching on in university. Sighs. I am so gonna slim down. Which is not a bad thing! HAHA!)

Here are some archived pictures from my college days (not as unglam as Junsen's one!), and I truely... Love Meridian.

Grp shot wallpaper
A group of not so uniform people looking sorta uniform

Exco only copy small
Ouran High School Host Club, yes?

IMG_6683 copy small
Fooling Around

IMG_5976_01 small

IMG_7643 copy small
Oooh the kids when they were just kids~ Look at them GROW!

IMG_3402 copy small
So cute, hor?

image26 copy small

IMG_9780 copy small
Awwww. Aren't we adorable?

Botanical Gardens 227 copy small
Coolio.

And lastly-

---


Brought to you by the Alumni