Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Reply.

I feel appalled after reading everyone's post.
Me, personally, feel very wronged because I spent my weekend doing homework, preparing for class AND looking through 29GB worth of Perth photos to gather 60 photos to create a portfolio of overseas trip photos for the club, trying very hard to maybe, JUST maybe, get a grant for all of us to go to Vietnam cheaper, though I may not be travelling with you guys due to my school term.

This is what I get in return.
A handful of posts aimed at the Alumni.

I shall proclaim that I, CHAN WAN WAI EUNICE, S89******, will NOT condone anymore of this rubbish from both sides!

I shall bear no cost of what NG JUN SEN, S88******, says on this blog, and he shall not use our photo to propagate anything I have not approved of. Ask me for permission.

I love my kids, and my grandkids after that, no matter what they do.

P.S. Papa Cheng, I assure you your big kids and little kids didn't fight. No, we didn't.