Friday, August 15, 2008

Chapter 5

Vicky just said 1 sec ago she doesn't want to join the Alumni. This is Eunice speaking, with Elliot as my witness.

That is right! I second Eunice! BUT! I heard Vicky say that she'll start her own. I, Elliot, have decided that I shall join the current alumni and will be Eunice's dog. Wow. I bet you've figured from all the chapters that I'm a little deluded.

Dog? No need dog la. Slave? Maybe. Hahaha. I have no idea why I'm actually doing this with the grandkid.

Speaking of Grandkids, I never want to have children when I grow up. I want to channel all my money into buying lenses (: Wife, children. All this requires money. Either that or I marry Sharapova. She's rich.

Heh, the first question that came to mind was "can't or don't want"? okok... That's not the point... YES! Put money into camera equipment! And must be Nikon hor. Canon is crap la. Don't buy Canon. You see, Canon didn't use to produce their own lenses! They had Nikon lenses on their bodies, which proves that Nikon is better. =DDDD

Don't worry, Canon. Elliot still loves you. Actually, Elliot could care less about brand. Can shoot means can work means I like. In the end, who cares about my camera? All they care is they like my extremely meaningful photos. Nikon, Canon, ALL ROCKS LA

Yeah but I wanna say- Professionals USE Nikon, while they only trust Canon. So, use NIKON! Be a Pro! WHOOT!