Monday, August 11, 2008

Its time to filter those Creepies!!

I'm sure you have ever seen those pictures where somehow ghosts creep onto the picture at places you don't want, making it all creepy and stuff...

However, fret not! The answer to your woes is here!! haha... Presenting to you...*drum roll* the Ghostless Filter!! haha.. No, you didn't hear me wrong, or for that matter read me wrong.. it is truly a ghostless filter!! allow me to show you the pictoral evidence: (and no..i did not PS this nor rip it off the net...i took the pic myself okies...)

haha... see?? cool ehh? haha... Now, if anyone can guess the colour of the filter, i'll treat u to a free movie okies? hahaha... one try per person onli :P

p.s. i took the pic with a PnS onli... and for some weird reason... i'm suddenly so amazed at the quality of my PnS... hahaha.. so no reason for the rest of u with DSLRs to produce pics worse than mine:P